Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Yeah!

Okay, I cheated and weighed today. I have been feeling so great these last few days that I just had to see what the scale read.....a wonderful 139.6! I am under 140 and so pleased.

I am blogging every other day as I am not experiencing too many frustrations right now. My eating is going very well and my workouts have been extremely challenging. On Monday, I squeezed in a fast run of 4 miles (my fastest run to date) and Tuesday I ran 2 quick miles in addition to completing an hour's worth of core and strength training. Today, I completed an interesting interval workout on the stationary bike. I warmed up in gear #7 for about 20 minutes. After that, I completed intervals of 30 seconds on, 90 seconds off.....goal was to keep RPM's above 90. I kept my gear between #12 and #14 for 20 minutes. Then came a 20 minute cool down. I was surprised by the difficultly of the workout. Tomorrow I am going to hit the treadmill for a six mile run. I am ready for the snow to melt so I can hit the pavement again. I am growing weary of the treadmill!

No comments:

Post a Comment