Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

Down 4.1 pounds!

Woohooo! Down 4.1 pounds....now that's the way to start the week off right. I don't care whether it's all water weight or not! I thought this weekend was going to be tough because we we going to a friend's house for the Super Bowl. The weather was yucky, the boys were tired from having kids spend the night and Robert was on call, so we decided to stay home and watch the game. We had a nice dinner and I only made guacamole for snacking on during the game.

I think I am going to try the Shape interval challenge workout today and see if it is any less difficult. I am going to ramp up the speed a bit and hopefully, get another amazing workout in. I am continuing to see success with the consumption of 1600 calories. I think that is a great number for me.

This week I am going to be super strict and see if I can't dump 1.5 pounds over the seven days. When that happens next Monday....I will be under 140 pounds for the first time in 5 months. Another woohooo!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! However, I'm not sure that the coming week is one to be super strict during...See you soon.

    ReplyDelete