Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Glad this day is over!

If I was an alcoholic, today would be a day where I would totally tie one on! However, in light of the troubling issues I had to deal with, I did not turn to food for comfort. I did have a Diet Coke which is a no-no, but it was better than consuming a large quantity of chocolate cake with mint chocolate chip ice cream.

I finished my day under 1300 calories and am feeling very satisfied with my "plan." My gym work consisted of 2.5 miles of repeating quarter mile intervals and a full hour of core and strength training. I was pooped, but managed to have lunch with a couple of girlfriends.

Tomorrow I will rise and shine early to get 7 miles in before I have to get the boys ready for school. It will be nice a workout checked off my to do list at an early hour.

Today I am thankful for my patience, grace and the blessings God has bestowed on our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment